Regional Occupational Program (ROP) classes in Killeen provide hands-on training in different occupations to high school students and adults in the city, and surrounding areas. Students under the program get a chance to develop marketable skills, and an invaluable experience of working in real industry setting. Killeen ROP trainers also help students to look for employment in the local business and industry.
There are many courses that are offered under the ROP program in Killeen. They include:
– Automotive technology
– Forensic science
– CAD (Computer Aided Design)
– CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
– Phlebotomy, and many others
As a current high school student, high school graduate or out-of-work adult, you should consider enrolling for ROP classes in Killen. During the training, you will attain entry-level skills in your choice career after which you can decide to take up a job or seek further education. Enrolling for the program can be very helpful if you don’t have money to take you through college. You can find a job using the ROP certificate first, and then join college on part-time basis. Many students who join these programs actually use them as a stepping stone to lucrative positions in their careers.
The great thing about the courses offered under the Killeen’s ROP is that they only require a relatively short period of time to complete. Most ROP courses actually run for less than one year. The ones that take longer to complete offer credits that can learn lead to an award of a college diploma or an associate degree. This means that within one year; you can have a respectable certificate that you can present to employers and get a good job.
If you are college-bound and you are not really looking for a job, ROP classes offered in Killeen or any other place in Bell County can help you in preparing for college. The on-the-job training and internship that are conducted in industry sites as part of the program will help you to learn what your dream career involves. You will also acquire lifelong skills and habits, such as teamwork, cooperation, practical problem solving, self-awareness, self-confidence and personal responsibility – all which will be very helpful not just in your career, but also in other areas of your life.
ROP training centers in Killeen are located in public high schools and community colleges in the area. When you want to register for any of the courses on offer, it is recommendable to choose a training school near your current location. These will make it more convenient for you to attend classes.
Note that, attendance is a very important requirement not only for ROP certification, but also for success in your career. So, ROP trainers in Killeen place lots of importance in your attendance record. In fact, you can be dropped from the class due to excessive absences or tardiness. If you are going to be absent due to unavoidable circumstances, you should always inform your instructor beforehand.
Lastly, your conduct will be very critical during the entire period of the training. Abiding by all rules and regulations, as well as projecting a positive and professional image will help you to get recommendation from your instructors. So, remember to maintain a good attitude and behavior.
Check out Some Local Schools:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Nurse Aide
- Medical Assistant
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- Physical Therapy Technician Certificate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Dental Assistant
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice