Missoula Regional Occupational Program (ROP) classes offer low-cost or tuition-free job training to high school students and adults in Missoula and surrounding areas. These classes are conducted both in various Missoula ROP training centers and industry sites. The largest part of the training is actually composed of practical instruction that takes place in different businesses and industries in Missoula. This is meant to provide students with hands-on training, and help them to experience the actual working conditions found in their desired careers or industries.
There are over 50 courses that are offered under Missoula’s ROP apprenticeship and training program. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and phlebotomy are two of the most popular training programs. There are many reasons why prospective apprentices choose to pursue CNA and phlebotomy training courses.
First, unlike other vocational courses, CNA and phlebotomy programs take a fairly short period of time to complete. Most CNA and phlebotomy programs run for less than six months. This means that within six months, you could be through with your entire training and certification, which will allow you to look for a job and start earning.
Some vocational training centers provide online CNA and phlebotomy training in Missoula where students can learn the theoretical part of these courses from the comfort of their homes. This makes it very convenient to study, especially for people who have other commitments. This is a big draw for many ROP apprenticeship candidates.
The other reason why CNA and phlebotomy attract a large number of high school graduates is the good pay for CNAs and phlebotomists in Missoula. CNAs in the city earn around $11.50 per hour while the reported average pay for phlebotomists is $12.50. This is decent pay for someone who is just out of high school. With experience, a CNA can earn as much as $38,000 annually while a phlebotomist can take home $45,000 per year.
Enrolling for CNA or Phlebotomy classes offered under the Missoula’s apprenticeship and training provides a great chance for career advancement in the health industry. Most people who take up CNA programs use it as a stepping stone for better-paying and more satisfying careers such as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). RNs in Missoula earn as high as $65,000 per year while LPNs can garner $45,000 per year.
Phlebotomists on the other hand can seek further training to become medical lab scientists, RNs, or LPNs. Basically, opportunities for career advancement in these two fields are almost guaranteed. Once you graduate and earn your certification, there will be nothing to stop you from getting your dream job, as well as living the life you’ve always wanted.
Missoula’s ROP apprenticeship and training programs for CNAs and phlebotomists in Missoula are open to high school graduates of 16 years and above. Training coordinators work with local hospitals and other health facilities to provide on-the-job training. Aside from job specific training, students are also taught job readiness, employability skills, leadership skills, life skills and personal development. You will also benefit greatly from the different post-graduation services and job placement assistance that comes with these programs.
Check out Some Local Schools:
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN, Master of Science in Nursing, and more.
- Experienced faculty members provide a practical knowledge of patient care, treatments, and research in the field of nursing.
- Courses designed to keep students up to date with the latest advances in medical technology.
- Online and on-campus programs have flexible schedules, designed for working professionals.
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Management programs at the bachelor and master’s level, with undergraduate specializations in health services administration and gerontology management.
- Specialized degrees that provide in-depth study across multiple disciplines, such as law, marketing, business, government, and technology.
- Industry-current curriculum where more of the courses you take are devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master's Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice
- And more...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management